Monday, December 17, 2012

the Avi Choice Awards

The Avi Choice Awards Ceremony has been great fun. Totally laggy and with a lot of people who could not enter the main structure due to the need to reserve space for those directly involved in the Awards, but still it was a thrilling event, past paced and full of emotions.

Avi Choice Awards Ceremony

Many of the nominees I backed did not make it and that was disappointing, but I guess it is part of the fun. The Prim Perfect  getting the Award was a great satisfaction though.


Avi Choice Awards Ceremony

My feeling is that this year the Awards have grown to full maturity and have become something for which the grid does care. Some category I would drop, some others I would add, but I can't deny that I already look forward the the 2013 edition (the Mayans permitting :-) )

Avi Choice Awards Ceremony

Avi Choice Awards Ceremony

No comments: