Monday, July 12, 2010

Images of Winterfell

I took some pictures of Winterfell in the past couple of days. I started taking pictures of Winterfell and Libris, that are going away soon, and I wanted to keep some memories. I liked them and so I moved to some other sims as well. here are some samples. I hope you like them. the full set is on my flickr site.

Winterfell - July 2010

Winterfell - July 2010

Winterfell - July 2010

Winterfell - July 2010

Winterfell - July 2010

Winterfell Libris - July 2010

Winterfell Libris - July 2010

the Beaumont Sea, Winterfell Eventide

the Beaumont Sea, Winterfell Eventide

the Beaumont Sea, Winterfell Eventide

Isle of Skye - Winterfell Anodyne

Isle of Skye - Winterfell Anodyne

Isle of Skye - Winterfell Anodyne

Isle of Skye - Winterfell Anodyne

No comments: