Sunday, February 21, 2010

the Mechanical Toys Factory's Oldtimers Race

After a failed attempt last month, because of my flu, Lord Lisle succeded getting em involved in the Oldtimers Race organized by the people of Mechanical Toy Factory.

Mechanical Toy Factory's Oldtimers Race

Well, I did NOT performed great : out of 8 people entering the race, 6 made into the final and I was not among them, still it was a great fun. I started practicing just a few hours before the race so, I guess, I may be excused for a not too brilliant performance :)

Mechanical Toy Factory's Oldtimers Race

The cars were provided by the organization and they were a really great toy. I think I'll buy one, even if I still prefer sailing ;)

Here is the podium of the race and a group shot.

Mechanical Toy Factory's Oldtimers Race

Mechanical Toy Factory's Oldtimers Race

There will be probably a new race next month

See you there ! :)

W

No comments: