Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A great night at the Molaskey's Pub

The Molaskeys's Pub is one of the first places I discovered in SL. It was probably the second place I visited after Book Island, even before Faeria and Winterfell, and I have been visiting it ever since.

Maximillion Kleene live @ Molaskey Pub

Even my very fist SL image published on flickr was taken at the pub :)

The Sunday's live music event are one of my favorite moments in my SL week, they are at an Euro-friendly time, and I try to be there as much as I can.

Last Sunday was simply great. Two of the guys usually entartaining us at the Sunday's events, Lyndon Heart and Patrick Lasalle, teamed up (Lyndon physically reached Patrick's home in RL) and the started to have the show together.

Lyndon Heart and Patrick Lasalle teaming up at the Molaskey's pub

They were simply great. It was a wonderful moment of music and fun. They started talking of having more of these shows and I really hope they do!

Lyndon Heart and Patrick Lasalle teaming up at the Molaskey's pub

Music in SL is going to become something very big in due time, and these guys are helping paving the way!

Have fun !

W

No comments: